Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: honda?
- Yu, Hongda, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.278 pp. 491-496
- beta-lactoglobulin; epitopes; fluorescence; glycation; kestose; molecular weight
- ... Previous work indicated that conformational changes of β-lactoglobulin (β-LG) induced by dynamic high pressure microfluidization (DHPM) was related to the increase of antigenicity. In this study, β-LG glycated with 1-kestose and combined with DHPM decreased the antigenicity of β-LG. The antigenicity of control, β-LG-kestose (0.1 MPa) and β-LG-kestose (80 MPa) were 100, 79 and 42 μg/mL respectively ...
- Yu, Hongda, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2019 v.102 no.1 pp. 145-154
- beta-lactoglobulin; binding capacity; binding sites; epitopes; fluorescence; moieties; oleic acid; simulation models
- ... Some food components can modulate the antigenicity of β-lactoglobulin (β-LG). This study investigated the role of oleic acid (OA) in reducing the antigenicity of β-LG. The results indicate the antigenicity of β-LG gradually decreased from 15 (sample with no OA) to 9.86, 7.51, and 6.01 µg/mL when interacting with OA during dynamic high-pressure microfluidization treatment at 0.1, 80, and 160 MPa. A ...