Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Lejun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.112 pp. 413-421
- Ulva prolifera; X-ray diffraction; antineoplastic activity; antineoplastic agents; chitosan; confocal laser scanning microscopy; curcumin; electrolytes; fluorescence; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobic bonding; hydrophobicity; mixing; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; spectral analysis
- ... Polyelectrolyte complex nanoparticles were fabricated via electrostatic complexation between Enteromorpha prolifera polysaccharide (EP) and chitosan (CS). The monodisperse EP/CS NPs with negatively charge were prepared at pH4.0 and mixing ratio of 3.0:1.0. Curcumin loaded nanoparticles (CUR-NPs) showed spherical morphology with negatively charge of −16.27±0.97mV and average diameter range of 230 t ...
- Yu, Lejun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Ulva prolifera; absorption; anion exchange chromatography; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; gel chromatography; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polysaccharides; pyridines; rhamnose; sulfates
- ... A purified polysaccharide from Enteromorpha prolifera (PEP) with a molecular mass of 147.8kDa, was prepared by hot-water extraction method and purified by anion-exchange chromatography and gel filtration chromatography. Low Mw polysaccharide of E. prolifera (LEP, 44.8kDa) was obtained by enzymatic degradation. Sulfated derivatives of the two different Mw polysaccharides were synthesized by chloros ...
- Yu, Lejun, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Plant methods 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 7
- Brassica napus var. napus; biomass; breeding; canopy; crop management; discriminant analysis; environmental factors; genomics; image analysis; leaf area; leaves; phenotype; photosynthesis; seedlings; solar radiation; support vector machines
- ... BACKGROUND: The fitness of the rape leaf is closely related to its biomass and photosynthesis. The study of leaf traits is significant for improving rape leaf production and optimizing crop management. Canopy structure and individual leaf traits are the major indicators of quality during the rape seedling stage. Differences in canopy structure reflect the influence of environmental factors such as ...
- PubMed Central: