Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Peijing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2019 v.191 pp. 80-92
- capital; carbon dioxide; coal; economic performance; ethylene glycol; exergy; gasification; greenhouse gas emissions; models; synthesis gas
- ... Coal gasification unit, one of the most important units of the coal to ethylene glycol (CtEG) process, determines the amount and composition of syngas and is crucial to the overall performance of the CtEG process. Thus, the effect of coal gasifiers on the thermodynamic and techno-economic performance of coal to ethylene glycol (CtEG) process is analyzed and compared in this study. A rigorous stead ...
- Yu, Peijing, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Holzforschung 2018 v.72 no.12 pp. 1057-1062
- Populus; air; atomization; droplet size; droplets; energy; image analysis; plywood; shear strength
- ... To improve resin efficiency in plywood production, the veneer surface was modified by dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) plasma and the resin was applied by air spray atomization. The droplet size and coverage of resin droplets were evaluated by image analysis. This novel approach improved the resin efficiency. The shear strength of the produced plywood was improved along with a higher gluing spee ...