Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Yei-Soo, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Genomics 2019 v.111 no.4 pp. 973-979
- Zanthoxylum armatum; chemical constituents of plants; complementary DNA; cytochrome P-450; drugs; fruits; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; leaves; medicinal plants; messenger RNA; metabolic engineering; nucleotide sequences; tissues; transcriptome; transcriptomics; unigenes; East Asia
- ... High-throughput RNA sequencing has revolutionized transcriptome-based studies of candidate genes, key pathways and gene regulation in non-model organisms. We analyzed full-length cDNA sequences in Zanthoxylum planispinum (Z. planispinum), a medicinal herb in major parts of East Asia. The full-length mRNA derived from tissues of leaf, early fruit and maturing fruit stage were sequenced using PacBio ...
- Yu, Yei-Soo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2016 v.35 no.10 pp. 2113-2123
- Capsicum annuum; Coffea arabica; Solanum commersonii; Solanum tuberosum; bacterial wilt; chloroplast genome; chloroplasts; genes; genotype; genotyping; inheritance (genetics); introgression; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; potatoes; protoplast fusion; sequence alignment; somatic hybridization
- ... KEY MESSAGE : Chloroplast genome of Solanum commersonii and S olanum tuberosum were completely sequenced, and Indel markers were successfully applied to distinguish chlorotypes demonstrating the chloroplast genome was randomly distributed during protoplast fusion. Somatic hybridization has been widely employed for the introgression of resistance to several diseases from wild Solanum species to ove ...