Jump to Main Content
- Yu, ZhongHua, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Mammalia 2019 v.83 no.2 pp. 103-109
- Rhinopithecus; altitude; censuses; ethics; population distribution; population size; space and time; swine; topographic slope; China
- ... Studying elusive species of conservation concern might be difficult for technical and ethical reasons. However, censuses can be based on the observation of activity indices. When coupled to non-invasive genetic methods this approach can provide extremely precise information about population size, individual movements and diseases. However, the design of optimal sampling is dependent on a knowledge ...
- Yu, Zhonghua, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.127 pp. 600-609
- Pycnoporus; biocatalysts; bioreactors; cell free system; circular dichroism spectroscopy; culture media; inoculum; labor; laccase; microbial biomass; spray drying
- ... Laccase has been emerged as a valuable green biocatalyst in cleaner production, which requires vast amount of laccase at low production cost and with good properties. The current work evaluated a wild strain Pycnoporus sp. SYBC-L3 as an efficient microbial cell factory for laccase production. High-cell density cultivation (HCDC) of L3 was developed in a 5-L bioreactor by adjusting the ratio of ino ...