Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Xiangwei, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2019 v.7 no.36 pp. 5541-5553
- antibacterial properties; bone formation; bone resorption; bones; chemistry; cytokines; fermented foods; genes; immune response; immunomodulation; immunomodulators; intestinal microorganisms; macrophages; models; osteomyelitis; phagocytosis; phenotype; protective effect; proteins; rats; reactive oxygen species; secretion; sodium; sodium butyrate; tissue repair
- ... Prevention of implant-associated infections and insufficient bone tissue integration is critical to exploit the immunomodulatory properties and antibacterial effects of implant materials, which have attracted considerable attention. Modulation of the functions of immune cells in different environments is crucial for managing infection and inferior bone integration via immunomodulation. In this wor ...
- Yuan, Xiangwei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular immunology 2018 v.96 pp. 8-18
- Rheum palmatum; actin; bone resorption; drugs; emodin; histology; in vitro culture; inflammation; mice; micro-computed tomography; orthopedics; osteoclasts; phosphorylation; staining; surgeons; titanium; transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... Aseptic loosening due to wear particles is a serious challenge for orthopedic surgeons, sabotaging the long-term success of total joint arthroplasty. The existing treatments for aseptic loosening are still far from satisfactory, necessitating more aggressive drug exploration. Here, we examined the effect of emodin on titanium particle-induced osteolysis and further investigated its underlying mech ...