Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Yongkun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.16 pp. 2348-2351
- alkenes; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; hydrogen; oxidants; palladium; quinones
- ... A reverse hydrogenolysis process has been developed for two-site coupling of 2-hydroxy-1,4-naphthoquinones with olefins to produce naphtha[2,3-b]furan-4,9-diones and hydrogen (H₂). The reaction is catalyzed by commercially available Pd/C without oxidants and hydrogen acceptors, thereby providing an intrinsically waste-free approach for the synthesis of functionalized and potentially biologically r ...
- Yuan, Yongkun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.627 pp. 770-781
- Methanosaeta; acetates; community structure; fertilizer application; gene dosage; genes; grain yield; greenhouse gas emissions; methane; methane production; methanogens; mineral fertilizers; organic fertilizers; oxalates; paddies; paddy soils; potassium; quantitative analysis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rhizosphere; ribosomal RNA; total nitrogen
- ... Paddy soil accounts for 10% of global atmospheric methane (CH4) emissions. Many types of fertilizers may enhance CH4 emissions, especially organic fertilizer. The aim of this study was to explore the effects of different fertilizers on CH4 and methanogen patterns in paddy soil. This experiment involved four treatments: chemical fertilizer (CT), organic fertilizer (OT), mixed with chemical and orga ...