Jump to Main Content
- Yuting, Yang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Land use policy 2019 v.81 pp. 657-667
- empirical research; industrial sites; industrialization; land classification; land use change; models; watersheds; China
- ... Land is the space foothold of industrial development, and the reasonable development of industrial land is related to the reasonable allocation of land resources in a certain area. However, the traditional classification of industrial land is mostly based on its function, form or application, which covers the qualitative change of a regional industrial structure in terms of the change of the land ...
- Yuting, Yang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Land use policy 2019 v.86 pp. 91-103
- farmers; income; mountains; profitability; regression analysis; rural housing; spatial variation; suburban areas; surveys; tourists; villages; China
- ... The function of rural housing land is an important manifestation of the living needs of farmers. Multifunctional research on rural housing land can provide a scientific basis for the formulation of practical and effective systems of rural housing land. Based on the survey data of 613 typical farmers, this paper identifies each function, analyzes functional spatial distribution features of rural ho ...