Jump to Main Content
- Zainal, Hadzliana, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2019 v.21 no.4 pp. 351-363
- P-glycoproteins; absorption; azithromycin; ciprofloxacin; drugs; models; permeability; propranolol; rats; small intestine
- ... The intestinal permeability of mitragynine was investigated in situ using a single pass intestinal perfusion (SPIP) absorption model, in small intestine of rat using mitragynine in the absence/presence of the permeability markers, P-gp and/or CYP3A4 inhibitors. Mitragynine demonstrated high intestinal permeability (Pₑff of 1.11 × 10⁻⁴ cm/s) that is in the range of highly permeable drugs such as pr ...
- Zainal, Hadzliana, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Clinical nutrition ESPEN 2019 v.29 pp. 213-223
- animal proteins; carbohydrates; databases; dietary fat; eating habits; food frequency questionnaires; foods; grains; nutrition assessment; nutrition risk assessment; omega-3 fatty acids; patients; portion size; systematic review
- ... The contribution of dietary factors in the development and progression of pre-diabetes has been increasingly recognized. However, due to high variability in dietary habits measurement of dietary intake remains one of the most challenging tasks in this population. Food frequency questionnaire (FFQ) which investigates usual dietary intake can be used to identify frequent consumption of foods such as ...