Jump to Main Content
- Zalila‐Kolsi, Imen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2018 v.166 no.1 pp. 28-33
- Alternaria alternata; Escherichia coli; amino acids; antifungal properties; beta-glucans; depolymerization; genes; glycosidases; heterologous gene expression; molecular weight; plant pathogenic fungi; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; proteins; secretion; signal peptide
- ... The endo‐β‐1,3‐1,4‐glucanases are glycoside hydrolases involved in the enzymatic depolymerization of 1,3‐1,4 β‐glucans and showed an antifungal activity against some fungi. Bacillus amyloliquefaciensBLB369 has a high antagonistic activity against phytopathogenic fungi. Its glu369 full‐coding sequence of the endo‐β‐1,3‐1,4‐glucanase gene (732 bp) was sequenced, cloned and successfully expressed in ...
- Zalila-Kolsi, Imen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Microbiological research 2016 v.192 pp. 148-158
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens; Bacillus subtilis; Fusarium graminearum; Paenibacillus polymyxa; Triticum turgidum subsp. durum; antagonists; bacteria; biological control; biological control agents; carotenoids; chlorophyll; cultivars; culture media; durum wheat; iturin; microbial culture; phenolic compounds; plant diseases and disorders; plant pathogenic fungi; polymyxins; ribosomal DNA; seed germination; surfactin
- ... Bacillus species are attractive due to their potential use in the biological control of fungal diseases. Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain BLB369, Bacillus subtilis strain BLB277, and Paenibacillus polymyxa strain BLB267 were isolated and identified using biochemical and molecular (16S rDNA, gyrA, and rpoB) approaches. They could produce, respectively, (iturin and surfactin), (surfactin and fengyc ...