Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: zaman?
- Zamani, Ali, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental research 2019 v.174 pp. 176-187
- DNA damage; absorption; adverse effects; animal ovaries; cell death; cell lines; culture media; direct contact; electromagnetic field; energy; hamsters; ionizing radiation; membrane permeability; mitosis; mobile telephones; olives; radio waves; reactive oxygen species
- ... The rapid rise in global concerns about the adverse health effects of exposure to radiofrequency radiation (RFR) generated by common devices such as mobile phones has prompted scientists to further investigate the biological effects of these environmental exposures. Non-targeted effects (NTEs) are responses which do not need a direct exposure to be expressed and are particularly significant at low ...
- Zamani, Ali Ghahgharaee, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Applied energy 2016 v.169 pp. 324-340
- market prices; markets; power generation; power plants; probabilistic models; renewable energy sources; thermal energy; uncertainty
- ... The evolution of energy markets is accelerating in the direction of a greater reliance upon distributed energy resources (DERs). To manage this increasing two-way complexity, virtual power plants (VPPs) are being deployed today all over the world. In this paper, a probabilistic model for optimal day ahead scheduling of electrical and thermal energy resources in a VPP is proposed where participatio ...
- Zamani, Ali, et al. Show all 2 Author
- FEBS letters 2012 v.586 no.16 pp. 2360-2365
- G-protein coupled receptors; angiogenesis; endothelial cells; humans; phosphorylation; platelet aggregation; serotonin; signal transduction; therapeutics; vascular endothelial growth factors
- ... Serotonin, a known neurotransmitter, also functions as an angiokine to promote angiogenesis. The majority of serotonin in the human body is stored in platelets, and platelet aggregation leads to significant release of serotonin in thrombotic tumor environment. We have investigated serotonin signaling in human endothelial cells. Through G-protein-coupled receptors, serotonin at physiologically rele ...