Jump to Main Content
- Zamorano, J.J., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Geomorphology 2015 v.230 pp. 1-12
- alluvial plains; anthropogenic activities; basins; climatic factors; earthquakes; floods; hydrometeorology; mass movement; paleosolic soil types; stratigraphy; tectonics; terraces; villages; Mexico
- ... Alluvial fans and terraces develop in diverse regions responding to different tectonic and climatic conditions. The Motozintla basin is located in the State of Chiapas, southern Mexico and has an E–W orientation following the trace of the left-lateral Polochic Fault. The evolution of the Motozintla basin and the alluvial plain is related to several factors, such as fault movement, intense erosion ...
- Zamorano, J.J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2007 v.239 no.1-3 pp. 1-12
- plant communities; landforms; vegetation; botanical composition; vegetation structure; geographic information systems; aerial photography; geographical distribution; altitude; slope; aspect; multivariate analysis; geomorphology; spatial data; image analysis; measurement; Mexico