Jump to Main Content
- Zan, Mei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.613-614 pp. 977-989
- autumn; carbon cycle; chlorophyll; correlation; monitoring; ozone; primary productivity; remote sensing; satellites; simulation models; spring; summer; temporal variation; terrestrial ecosystems; vegetation types; winter; China
- ... Estimating terrestrial gross primary production is an important task when studying the carbon cycle. In this study, the ability of a two-leaf light use efficiency model to simulate regional gross primary production in China was validated using satellite Global Ozone Monitoring Instrument - 2 sun-induced chlorophyll fluorescence data. The two-leaf light use efficiency model was used to estimate dai ...
- Zan, Mei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Climatic change 2013 v.118 no.3-4 pp. 933-948
- bamboos; biomass; canopy; carbon; carbon sinks; forest inventory; forest stands; forest trees; forest types; plantations; shrubs; woodlands; China
- ... Inconsistent estimates of forest biomass carbon stocks (BCS) in China have been reported in recent decades using inventory data. This study was to update China’s forest biomass carbon sink based on seven forest inventories from 1973 to 2008 and to identify the relative contributions to such sink from changes in forest area and biomass carbon density (BCD) as a result of growth, plantation and harv ...