Jump to Main Content
- Zargar, H.R., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1008 pp. 146-155
- adsorbents; desorption; detection limit; diazepam; high performance liquid chromatography; ionic strength; microextraction; pH; regression analysis; ultrasonics; urine
- ... Benzodiazepines (BDs) are used widely in clinical practice, due to their multiple pharmacological functions. In this study a dispersive nanomaterial-ultrasound assisted- microextraction (DNUM) method followed by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) was used for the preconcentration and determination of chlordiazepoxide and diazepam drugs from urine and plasma samples. Various parameters s ...
- Zargar, H.R., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2011 v.86 no.1 pp. 14-20
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; colloids; electric power; electrochemistry; electrolytes; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; hydroxyapatite; physicochemical properties; scanning electron microscopy; zirconium
- ... For the first time, ZrO₂–HA–TiO₂ layers were synthesized through EPD-Enhanced MAO (EEMAO) technique in only one step where no supplementary treatment was required. SEM, XRD, EDX, and XPS techniques were employed to propose a correlation between the growth parameters and the physical and chemical properties of the layers. The layers revealed a porous structure where applying higher voltages and/or ...