Jump to Main Content
- Zeng, Xiongfeng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology 2019 v.94 no.2 pp. 628-633
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; beta-cyclodextrin; carbon nitride; cell viability; doxorubicin; drug carriers; fluorescence; hydrochloric acid; hydrogen bonding; nanosheets; pH; phagocytosis; spectrophotometers; transmission electron microscopy; viability assays
- ... BACKGROUND: β‐cyclodextrin modified g‐C₃N₄ (β‐CD/g‐C₃N₄) nanosheets were successfully synthesized and developed as a novel drug carrier of doxorubicin hydrochloride (DOX•HCl). The prepared samples were characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X‐ray diffraction (XRD) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The drug‐loading and drug release was measured by a UV–visible sp ...
- Zeng, Xiongfeng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.503 no.4 pp. 2499-2503
- Western blotting; culture flasks; humans; hydrodynamics; protein kinases; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction
- ... To investigate the effect of cyclic hydrostatic pressure on the expression of uroplakins and the role of extracellular regulated protein kinases 1/2 (ERK1/2) in the hydrostatic pressure-induced uroplakin expression of human urothelial cells (UCs).Human UCs were seeded into a cell culture flask and subjected to cyclic hydrodynamic pressures for 24 h. Pressure parameters were set as follows: static, ...