Jump to Main Content
- Zerbetto de Palma, Gerardo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The British journal of nutrition 2015 v.113 no.7 pp. 1113-1119
- Helicobacter pylori; appetite; breath tests; children; diet recall; energy; fat intake; food intake; gastrointestinal system; growth retardation; hospitals; nutritional status; obesity; patients; questionnaires; t-test; underweight; Argentina
- ... It has been postulated that Helicobacter pylori infection could affect growth and appetite, consequently influencing body weight. Therefore, the association between H. pylori infection and the dietary and anthropometric indicators of nutritional status of a paediatric population were investigated. A total of 525 children (aged 4–16 years) who were referred to the gastroenterology unit of the Sor M ...
- Zerbetto De Palma, Gerardo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Genome announcements 2013 v.1 no.5 pp. e00700-13
- Helicobacter pylori; at-risk population; gastric mucosa; gastritis; genetic variation; genomic islands; humans; nucleotide sequences; patients; stomach ulcers
- ... Helicobacter pylori colonizes the human gastric mucosa, leading to a spectrum of gastric diseases in susceptible populations. Here we announce the draft genome sequences of strains HPARG8G and HPARG63. The data for both genome sequences provide insights regarding the diversity in gene content and rearrangement of the genomic islands commonly harbored by H. pylori. ...