Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Bing-zhu, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of materials science 2009 v.44 no.11 pp. 2765-2773
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; composite polymers; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; photochemistry; photoluminescence; thermal properties; thermogravimetry; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... Novel polythiophene derivatives with azobenzene chromophore side chains, poly[3-(6-((4-phenylazo)phenoxyl)hexyl)thienylacetate] (PATh-6), and the copolymers of 3-(6-((4-phenylazo)phenoxyl)hexyl)thienylacetate with 3-alkylthiophenes including 3-hexylthiophene and 3-dodecylthiophene (COP-66 and COP-612) were synthesized. The structure and the thermal property of these polythiophene derivatives were ...
- Zhang, Bing-Zhu, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2010 v.58 no.5 pp. 2795-2800
- statistical models; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; recombinant DNA; Escherichia coli; continuous systems; phenylalanine; enzyme activity; biotechnology; biotransformation
- ... Some approaches for improving recombinant phenylalanine ammonia lyase (PAL) stability in Escherichia coli during the enzymatic methods of l-phenylalanine (l-Phe) production were developed following preliminary studies by means of statistical-based experiment designs (response surface method). The traditional non-statistical technology was used to screen four critical factors for PAL stability duri ...