Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Wengeng, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.8 pp. 1140-1143
- adults; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; electrophoresis; erythrocytes; humans
- ... Microfluidic impedance pulse sensor has emerged as an easily handled and low‐cost platform in the electrical analysis of biological cells. In the conventional method, impedance sensor demanded expensive patterning metal electrodes on the substrate, which are directly in touch with electrolytes in order to measure the microfluidic channel impedance change. In this article, a cost‐effective microflu ...
- Zhang, Wengeng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Cellular and molecular life sciences 2017 v.74 no.5 pp. 869-880
- aneuploidy; biomarkers; chromosome translocation; medicine; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; screening
- ... Single-cell sequencing (SCS) is a fast-growing, exciting field in genomic medicine. It enables the high-resolution study of cellular heterogeneity, and reveals the molecular basis of complicated systems, which facilitates the identification of new biomarkers for diagnosis and for targeting therapies. It also directly promotes the next generation of genomic medicine because of its ultra-high resolu ...
- Zhang, Wengeng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2007 v.104 no.27 pp. 11286-11291
- DNA; apoptosis; gene expression regulation; irradiation; solar radiation
- ... Sunlight's UVB radiation triggers cell signaling at multiple sites to induce apoptosis. The integration of these signal entry sites is not understood. Here we show that P53 and E2f1 constitute a UV-inducible apoptosis switch. At low-UV doses, wild-type cells resemble the OFF state of an siP53-treated cell, whereas at high-UV doses, the apoptosis frequency transitions to the fully ON behavior of an ...
- PubMed Central: