Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Chen-Wei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2018 v.91 pp. 398-405
- Torreya grandis; alpha-tocopherol; antioxidant activity; beta-sitosterol; beta-tocopherol; chemometrics; fatty acid composition; free radical scavengers; oils; palmitic acid; polyphenols; pressing; seeds; solvents
- ... In this study, profiles of lipid characterization and free radical scavenging capacity of Torreya grandis (T. grandis) kernel oils obtained from two varieties (T. grandis Fort. ex. Lindl. and T. grandis Fort. var. Merrillii) using three techniques (hot pressing, cold pressing and solvent extraction) were investigated and compared. The contents of the main fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, sciadonic an ...
- Zhao, Chen-Wei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2017 v.86 pp. 507-513
- Hippophae rhamnoides; antioxidant activity; carotenoids; cosmetics; fatty acids; flavonoids; free radical scavengers; oxidative stability; phytosterols; polyphenols; pulp; seed oils
- ... Sea buckthorn (Hippophaë rhamnoides L.) oils (SBO) are widely used in food, medicinal and cosmetic industries, but comprehensive study of their lipid characteristic (fatty acid, tocopherol/tocotrienol, phytosterol, flavonoid, carotenoid, polyphenol), oxidative stability and free radical scavenging capacity are few. In the present study, above profiles of four SBO obtained from SB pulp and seed by ...