Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Xiangrong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.513 no.2 pp. 446-451
- Orthomyxoviridae; Western blotting; antigens; bacteria; cross reaction; hemagglutinins; humans; insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; islets of Langerhans; mass spectrometry; monoclonal antibodies; pathogenesis; rats; transfection
- ... Influenza virus infection is associated with type 1 diabetes (T1DM), but its pathogenesis remains unclear. Here, our study found that one of the monoclonal antibodies against H1N1 influenza virus hemagglutinin(HA) cross-reacted with human pancreatic tissue and further demonstrated that it binded to rat islet β-cells. We immunoprecipitated islet protein with this cross-reactive antibody and identif ...
- Zhao, Xiangrong, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Parasitology research 2008 v.103 no.1 pp. 201-207
- Toxoplasma gondii; amino acids; antigens; drugs; genes; genotype; loci; natural selection; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; toxoplasmosis; virulence
- ... The higher intergenotypic polymorphism of the surface antigen genes 5 (SAG5)A, SAG5C, and SAG5E in Toxoplasma gondii was proposed to be the outcome of positive selection pressure favoring variation within these loci. However, the exact nature and magnitude of this selection is not completely known. To address this issue, the amino acids on which natural selection may operate were identified by com ...