Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Yiran, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.33 pp. 13013-13016
- amines; electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; image analysis; models; nickel; oxidation; semiconductors; silicon; synergism; wavelengths
- ... We introduce the photoinduced electrochemiluminescence (P-ECL) of the model ECL system involving the simultaneous oxidation of [Ru(bpy)₃]²⁺ and tri-n-propylamine (TPrA). This system classically requires highly anodic potentials of greater than +1 V vs SCE for ECL generation. In the reported approach, the ECL emission is triggered by holes (h⁺) photogenerated in an n-type semiconductor (SC) electro ...
- Zhao, Yiran, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2014 v.449 pp. 99-105
- calcium; capillary electrophoresis; chemical structure; mutants; profits and margins; proteins
- ... The specific binding of auxiliary Kv channel-interacting proteins (KChIPs) to the N terminus of Kv4 pore-forming α-subunits results in modulation of gating properties, surface expression, and subunit assembly of Kv4 channels. However, the interactions between KChIPs and Kv4 remain elusive. Thus, affinity capillary electrophoresis (ACE) was employed to quantitatively evaluate the interactions betwe ...