Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, M.‐Y., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of applied entomology 2018 v.142 no.1-2 pp. 125-130
- Athetis; acetates; bait traps; electroantennography; females; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; males; monitoring; pests; sex pheromones; spectral analysis; trapping; Asia; Europe
- ... Athetis lepigone has been recorded in many countries in Europe and Asia, but it had never been documented as an agricultural pest until 2005. For the purpose of using the sex pheromone to control this pest, we conducted a study to identify the sex pheromone of A. lepigone by gas chromatography with an electroantennographic detector (GC‐EAD) and GC coupled with mass spectrometry (GC/MS) analyses. T ...
- Zheng, M. Y., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2009 v.44 no.11 pp. 2759-2764
- chemical reactions; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; magnesium; magnesium oxide; transmission electron microscopes; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The particle/matrix interfaces in SiCp/AZ91 composite fabricated by stir casting were investigated using transmission electron microscope (TEM) equipped with ultra-thin window energy dispersive X-ray analysis (EDAX) system. Chemical reactions indeed occurred at the interfaces. According to EDAX results, the interfacial reaction products are considered to contain Al₄C₃, MgO, and Mg₂Si phases. The i ...