Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Yanting, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.213 pp. 642-649
- case studies; factories; geographical distribution; groundwater; groundwater extraction; latitude; longitude; manufacturing; regression analysis; sustainable development; urbanization; China
- ... The spatial distribution of manufacturing plants has a significant impact on resource use and the environment. This paper examines the impacts of the scattered geographic distributions of manufacturing plants on groundwater withdrawal in Hebei Province, China, which is a region with severe groundwater overexploitation. Instead of using traditional methods to measure urban sprawl, we proposed a fac ...
- Zheng, Yanting, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017 v.121 no.8 pp. 4703-4707
- absorption; electronic equipment; electronics; energy; films (materials); molybdenum disulfide; photoluminescence; vapors; volatilization
- ... Monolayer molybdenum disulfide (MoS₂), a member of layered transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDCs), possesses a direct bandgap, high optical absorption, and prominent piezoelectricity, as well as has enjoyed a wide range of applications in electronics and optoelectronics. Most investigators have ubiquitously synthesized this material by using the chemical vaporization deposition method. Here we h ...