Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Yun-Ling, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.122 pp. 1244-1252
- alpha-glucosidase; amino acids; computer simulation; diabetes mellitus; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibitors; fluorescence; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobicity; hypoglycemic agents; inhibitory concentration 50; rifampicin; spectroscopy
- ... α-Glucosidase is a critical enzyme associated with diabetes mellitus, and the inhibitors of the enzyme play important roles in the treatment of the disease. In this study, the inhibitory effect and mechanism of rifampicin on α-glucosidase were investigated by multispectroscopic methods along with molecular docking technique. The results showed that rifampicin inhibited α-glucosidase activity promi ...
- Zheng, Yun-Ling, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.1 pp. 99-111
- DNA damage; Vigna angularis; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; cell proliferation; computer simulation; cosmetics; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibition; enzyme inhibitors; enzymes; fluorescence; human health; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobicity; inhibitory concentration 50; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; medicine; melanogenesis; melanoma; mice; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; seeds; tannins
- ... Condensed tannins contained in food are known to have many beneficial impacts on human health. In this study, we attempt to evaluate the structural features, antityrosinase effects, anti-melanogenesis properties, antioxidant activity and DNA damage protection activity of condensed tannins purified from the seeds of Vigna angularis (Willd.) Ohwi et Ohashi. MALDI-TOF MS, ESI-Full-MS, and HPLC-ESI-MS ...