Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: zhang?
- Zheng, Zhuang-hao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2019 v.54 no.13 pp. 9565-9572
- antimony; bismuth; composite films; composite materials; evaporation; temperature; thermal conductivity
- ... A series traditional thermoelectric films, including n-type Bi, Bi₂Te₃, and p-type Sb, Sb₂Te₃, were synthesized with CH₃NH₃I by combining magnetron sputtering and thermal evaporation method. It is found that the Seebeck coefficients for all the composite films have enhanced although the electrical conductivities reduced due to the decreased carrier concentration. This leads to an obvious improveme ...
- Zheng, Zhuang-Hao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.11 pp. 6063-6068
- X-ray diffraction; aluminum; anisotropy; atomic force microscopy; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; zinc oxide
- ... In this work, using a conventional magnetron sputtering system, Al-doped ZnO (AZO) films with (112̄0) and (0002) preferential orientations were grown on r-sapphire and a-sapphire substrates, respectively. The effect of substrate and deposition temperature on the growth of AZO films and their preferential orientations were investigated. The crystallographic characteristics of AZO films were charact ...