Jump to Main Content
- Zhongqiong, Zhang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Engineering geology 2019 v.258 pp. 105159
- case studies; clay loam soils; disasters; durability; engineering; water content; water table; Russia
- ... Soil disintegration is one of the most important engineering geological properties. It refers to the durability of soil when in contact with Still water. When precipitation and groundwater level change, the soil becomes saturated and disintegration occurs. Soil disintegration leads to various engineering and natural disasters. The primary goal of this research is to start with the morphological ch ...
- Zhongqiong, Zhang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Quaternary international 2019
- altitude; cold; data collection; digital elevation models; frost; global warming; latitude; permafrost; surface temperature; surveys; zoning; China
- ... Climate warming causes profound consequences on permafrost distribution throughout the high-latitude regions of the globe. Xing'an permafrost in China is the southernmost part of high-latitude permafrost and is constantly changing. However, understanding on this change process of permafrost is limited. On the basis of digital elevation model (DEM) data, meteorological station, survey data and the ...