Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Ren-Bin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.244 pp. 383-390
- Triticum aestivum; bacteria; biomass production; bispyribac-sodium; crop production; host plants; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; phytomass; polluted soils; remediation; rhizosphere; wheat
- ... The use of plant-bacterial association is a promising approach for the enhanced remediation of pesticides. Generally, both rhizo- and endosphere bacteria assist their host plants to survive in the contaminated environment. In this work, we have studied the individual and combined effects of wheat (Triticum aestivum) and a previously optimized bispyribac sodium (BS) degrading bacterial consortium ( ...
- Zhou, Ren-Bin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2019 v.103 no.7 pp. 2913-2935
- biochemical compounds; biocompatibility; cytotoxicity; microorganisms; nanoparticles; pH; synthetic biology
- ... Metallic nanoparticles (MNPs) with their diverse physical and chemical properties have been applied in various biomedical domains. The increasing demand for MNPs has attracted researchers to develop straightforward, inexpensive, simple, and eco-friendly processes for the enhanced production of MNPs. To discover new biomedical applications first requires knowledge of the interactions of MNPs with t ...