Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Yi-Fan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1602 pp. 100-106
- bioavailability; blood serum; bulls; chromatography; coatings; humans; magnetism; mass transfer; microparticles; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; porosity; porous media; serum albumin; solid phase microextraction; sorbents; sorption; surface area
- ... Freely dissolved concentration is an important parameter for evaluating the bioavailability of compounds. Negligible-depletion solid-phase microextraction (nd-SPME) has been widely used for the determination of freely dissolved compounds but suffered from long equilibrium time. Multifunctional mesoporous composite microspheres have large specific surface area and therefore extraction equilibrium c ...
- Zhou, Yi-Fan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2015 v.162 pp. 112-120
- Western blotting; animal models; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; breasts; cell cycle checkpoints; cell growth; cyclin-dependent kinase; flow cytometry; hepatocytes; hepatoma; human cell lines; kidney cells; liver; melanoma; mitochondria; neoplasm cells; prostatic neoplasms; signal transduction; staining; steroid saponins; traditional medicine
- ... Pennogenyl saponins, the characterized components of Rhizoma Paridis, have been reported to have anticancer activity through induction of apoptosis or anti-metastasis in cultured cells or animal models. The aim of the study was to evaluate the anticancer properties of four pennogenyl saponins (PS1–PS4) on a panel of human cancer and normal cell lines, and explore the potential mechanisms underlyin ...