Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Guanyang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2019 v.111 pp. 100-117
- diagnostic techniques; electrochemistry; environmental monitoring; food safety; immunosensors; point-of-care systems
- ... Paper-based immunosensors are regarded as attractive analytical tools for performing point-of-care and in-field assays in medical diagnostics, environmental monitoring and food safety control. In this review, we provide a general overview of the types and applied detection techniques of paper-based immunosensors published in recent years and analyse the current trends in these two aspects. The fir ...
- Zhu, Guanyang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2017 v.966 pp. 54-61
- analytical chemistry; antibodies; detection limit; electrochemistry; electrodes; electron transfer; gold; immune response; immunoassays; immunosensors; nanogold; nanoparticles; polymer nanocomposites
- ... An ultra-highly sensitive electrochemical immunosensor for SirT1 (a key protein in age-related diseases) evaluation has been designed, employing polymeric nanocomposites as sensing platform and core-shell SiO2@Au to immobilize HRP-Ab2 as nanobioprobes. The approach includes chemical synthesis of PAMAM-Au-MWCNT nanocomposites (PNCs) with abundant PAMAM-Au nanoparticles immobilized on the MWCNT matr ...