Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Hongzhen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2019 v.103 no.8 pp. 3453-3464
- Porcine circovirus-2; Western blotting; absorbance; antibody detection; antigens; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; enzymes; hybridomas; immunization; immunoperoxidase monolayer assay; lymph nodes; monitoring; monoclonal antibodies; neutralization; neutralization tests; piglets; seroconversion; viral load
- ... This study described the production, characterization, and application of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) against porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2). Twelve stable hybridomas were produced by immunization with purified PCV2a/LG strain and characterized by immunoperoxidase monolayer assay (IPMA), Western blotting, and neutralization assays. All mAbs could react with the PCV2 Cap protein and neutralize P ...
- Zhu, Hongzhen, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1309-1321
- Enterovirus; Orthomyxoviridae; Western blotting; amino acids; antibodies; cell lines; clones; complementary DNA; electron microscopy; epitopes; genetic markers; hemagglutinins; immunoperoxidase monolayer assay; mice; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; vaccine development; viral nonstructural proteins; virus replication; viruses
- ... Full-length infectious cDNA clones for recombinant HY12 bovine enteroviruses designated as rHY12-3A-2-HA, rHY12-3A-3-HA, and rHY12-3A-9-HA were constructed by the insertion of an epitope from influenza virus hemagglutinin (HA) at the N-terminus of the HY12-encoded 3A protein at amino acid positions 2, 3, and 9. The recombinant HY12 viruses expressing the HA epitope were rescued and characterized u ...