Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Xuanyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2020 v.92 no.5 pp. 3707-3715
- atmospheric pressure; detection limit; roxithromycin; spectrometers
- ... In the range of miniature mass spectrometers, the miniature ion trap mass spectrometer with continuous atmospheric pressure interface (CAPI) shows good performance potential and advantages due to its excellent sensitivity and analysis speed. However, in previous cases, placing the ion trap directly near the skimmer aperture means it will suffer high gas shock, which may affect performance. In this ...
- Zhu, Xuanyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2018 v.77 no.13 pp. 482
- ecological balance; groundwater; hyporheic zone; overland flow; sand; stream flow; surface water
- ... Hyporheic exchange is one of the important physical processes that affect the flow condition of surface water–groundwater interaction zone, the restoration of water environment and the maintenance of ecological balance. The influence mechanism of clay lens on hyporheic exchange has not been well revealed by now. A two-dimensional sand tank was constructed to study the influence of low permeable cl ...