Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Zetao, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.41 pp. 27892-27899
- nanowires; oxygen; temperature
- ... Here we show a rational strategy to fabricate single crystalline NiO nanowires via a vapor–liquid–solid (VLS) route, which essentially allows us to tailor the diameter and the spatial position. Our strategy is based on the suppression of the nucleation at vapor–solid (VS) interface, which promotes nucleation only at the liquid–solid (LS) interface. Manipulating both the supplied material fluxes (o ...
- Zhu, Zetao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.101 pp. 57724-57732
- carbon nanotubes; contact angle; corrosion; electrochemistry; fuel cells; graphene; hydrophobicity; porous media; stainless steel
- ... Either graphene or carbon nanotube (CNT) is in situ introduced in ordered mesoporous carbon film via a spin-coating method, followed by evaporation-induced self-assembly of precursors and post calcinations. Graphene-modified and CNT-modified ordered mesoporous carbon films show improved electronic conductivity of 0.35 and 0.41 S m⁻¹, and contact angles of 90° and 96°, respectively, which are signi ...