Jump to Main Content
- Zieliński, Jarosław
- Lonicera periclymenum; ammonium phosphates; ornamental value
- ... This paper presents results of research, conducted in the years 1999-2004, on the influ-ence of cultivation conditions - light exposure and plant top-dressing - on the blooming of woodbine Lonicera periclymenum L. Seven features of the course and rate of blooming were investigated. Cultivation in twilight and using ammonium phosphate as plant top-dressing, among the experimental factors used, were ...
- Zieliński, Jarosław, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Rosa rugosa; flowers; viability
- ... This article presents the results of a study on the cultivation of romanas rose on ash, carried out between 2004 and 2006. The experiment involved two different substrata and five different fertile covers. The control group comprised of roses growing on native grounds and raw ash rock. The study measured the viability of the plants, number of flowers and fruit borne from these flowers. This study ...