Jump to Main Content
- Zimmermann, Marc, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.69 pp. 39241-39247
- electrolytes; particle size; polyethyleneimine; silica; solvents
- ... This publication demonstrates the abilities of a precise and straightforward microcontact printing approach for the preparation of patchy silica particles. In a broad particle size range, it is possible to finely tune the number and parameters of three-dimensional patches like diameter and thickness using only polyethyleneimine ink, poly(dimethoxysilane) as stamp material and a suitable release so ...
- Zimmermann, Marc Hendrik, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Nutrition & metabolism 2019 v.16 no.1 pp. 4
- acid phosphatase; ashing; biomechanics; bone formation; bone fractures; bone resorption; callus; callus formation; chemical constituents of plants; enzyme inhibitors; females; femur; fracture fixation; gene expression; histology; laboratory animals; lipoxygenase; messenger RNA; micro-computed tomography; osteocalcin; osteoporosis; osteotomy; ovariectomy; rats; tibia
- ... BACKGROUND: Osteoporosis is one of the world’s major medical burdens in the twenty-first century. Pharmaceutical intervention currently focusses on decelerating bone loss, but phytochemicals such as baicalein, which is a lipoxygenase inhibitor, may rescue bone loss. Studies evaluating the effect of baicalein in vivo are rare. METHODS: We administered baicalein to sixty-one three-month-old female S ...