Jump to Main Content
- Zolghadr, Mohsen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.673 pp. 147-157
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; activation energy; alcohols; epoxides; furans; models; modulus of elasticity; modulus of rupture; tensile strength
- ... Bio-resourced furan derivatives as additive (polyfurfuryl alcohol, PFA) and hardener (Difurfuryl amine, DFA) were synthesized then utilized in the preparation of the bio-based epoxy networks. The structural, thermal, thermomechanical, and mechanical properties and also the curing kinetics of the bio-based epoxy networks were investigated. FTIR and 1HNMR corroborate the successful synthesis of the ...
- Zolghadr, Mohsen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2019 v.675 pp. 18-28
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; activation energy; carbonation; differential scanning calorimetry; epoxidation reactions; epoxides; lignosulfonates; models; reaction mechanisms; titration
- ... Epoxidized lignosulfonate (ELS) and cyclocarbonated lignosulfonate (CLS) were synthesized using modifying lignosulfonate. Through FTIR normalization procedure and titration method, the yield of epoxidation and carbonation were determined. Subsequently, two kinds of epoxy blends via the addition of ELS and CLS (20 wt%) as reactive fillers to a conventional DGEBA epoxy resin and curing by diaminodip ...