Jump to Main Content
- Zou, Lufang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Aquatic toxicology 2019 v.214 pp. 105253
- Danio rerio; abnormal development; aquatic ecosystems; behavior change; diclofop-methyl; gene expression regulation; genes; immunotoxicity; inflammation; larvae; models; oxidative stress; vertebrates; yolk sac
- ... Diclofop-methyl (DM) is widely used in agriculture and may lead to serious toxicity. However, a limited number of studies have been performed to evaluate the toxicity of DM in the immune and nervous systems of animals. Here, we utilized a good vertebrate model, zebrafish, to evaluate the toxicity of DM during the developmental process. Exposure of zebrafish embryos to 0.1, 0.3 and 0.5 mg/l DM from ...
- Zou, Lufang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2019 v.86 pp. 549-558
- Danio rerio; Toll-like receptor 4; acetylcholinesterase; agonists; apoptosis; aquatic ecosystems; body length; carbachol; cholinergic receptors; clethodim; dose response; edema; embryogenesis; enzyme activity; fish larvae; gene expression regulation; genes; heart rate; histones; immunotoxicity; interferon-gamma; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-8; oxidative stress; survival rate; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; yolk sac
- ... Clethodim is one of the most widely used herbicides in agriculture, but its potential negative effects on aquatic organisms are still poorly understood. This study examined the effects of clethodim on zebrafish at aspects of early stage embryonic development, immune toxicity, cell apoptosis and locomotor behavior. Firstly, clethodim exposure markedly decreased the survival rate, body length, and h ...