Jump to Main Content
- Zou, Minhan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.528 pp. 372-378
- decontamination; direct contact; droplets; emulsions; encapsulation; graphene oxide; hydrogels; hydrophilicity; magnetism; nanoparticles; oils; solvents
- ... In this work, we present a simple droplet microfluidic approach for generating graphene oxide (GO) hydrogel composite particles for oil decontamination. By stepwise solvent exchanges, the resulted hydrophilic GO hydrogel composite particles were transferred into organic media without any chemical modifications. As the GOs were locked tightly in hydrogel network, they were hardly changed during the ...
- Zou, Minhan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.40 pp. 34618-34624
- bubbles; droplets; energy; equipment; hydrogels; hydrogen peroxide; iron oxides; magnetism; microfluidic technology; platinum; polymers
- ... Inspired by natural biological machines, lots of effort has been invested in developing artificially functional micromotors which can convert energy into movement for carrying out tasks in diverse areas. Here, we present a capillary microfluidic system with dual inner injections for one-step generation of composite structured polymer micromotors with two distinct cores of platinum (Pt) nanoparticl ...