Jump to Main Content
- Zuo, Mingming, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2019 v.54 no.7 pp. 5898-5906
- ammonium persulfate; batteries; gels; oil fields; oils; petroleum; polymerization; pyrroles; resins; solvents; temperature; water solubility
- ... Microencapsulating water-soluble ammonium persulfate (APS) cores as gel breakers were of considerable significance for improving the gel breaking efficiency of fracturing fluids in oil fields. The general approach, which was used for synthesizing microcapsules containing water-soluble APS cores, oil-soluble organic solvents as the continuous phase, was usually essential to retain the water-soluble ...
- Zuo, Mingming, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food research international 2011 v.44 no.1 pp. 92-97
- acrylic acid; antibodies; catalytic activity; chitosan; detection limit; electrical conductivity; electrochemistry; electrodes; electron transfer; feeds; horseradish; hydrogen; nanocomposites; nanomaterials; pork
- ... An ultrasensitive electrochemical immunosensor based on nanogold particles (nano-Au), Prussian Blue (PB), polyaniline/poly (acrylic acid) (PANI (PAA)) and Au-hybrid graphene nanocomposite (AuGN) has been developed for the detection of salbutamol (SAL). Nano-Au, PB and PANI (PAA)-incorporated film was used to enhance the electroactivity, stability and catalytic activity for hydrogen reduction of th ...