Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Zuo, Xiong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Organic letters 2019 v.21 no.8 pp. 2528-2531
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; cytotoxicity; humans; organic compounds; stereoselective synthesis
- ... A bifunctional oxindole–chromone synthon 1 directed tandem reaction is developed, serving as a fruitful strategy for facile access to optically active hexahydroxanthones 3 bearing two spirooxindoles with five contiguous stereocenters. All of the bispirooxindole-based hexahydroxanthones 3 are smoothly obtained with up to 91% yield, >20:1 dr, and >99% ee. Biological evaluation of selected compounds ...
- Zuo, Xiong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2019 v.60 no.2 pp. 137-141
- chemical structure; cycloaddition reactions; decarboxylation; organic compounds; proline; stereochemistry; stereoselectivity
- ... A new methodology was developed for the highly efficient one-pot multicomponent synthesis of chromanone-based 3,3′-pyrrolidinyl-spirooxindoles via a 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction of chromones 1 with azomethine ylides (thermally generated in situ from isatins and proline or thioproline). Another valuable application of this method was for the less reactive chromone through a carboxylic acid-ac ...
- Zuo, Xiong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2019 v.84 no.11 pp. 6679-6688
- Lewis acids; carbon; catalytic activity; chemical structure; cycloaddition reactions; organic chemistry; organic compounds
- ... An efficient strategy for stereo-controlled synthesis of potential biological and structurally complex chromanone-based spirocyclohexaneoxindoles via an organocatalytic domino formal double Michael cycloaddition of bifunctional chromone-oxindole synthons and nitroolefins is reported. These products possessing five adjacent stereocenters including one spiro quaternary carbon center, were smoothly a ...