Jump to Main Content
- de Araujo, Christiane B., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Thejournal of eukaryotic microbiology 2019 v.66 no.3 pp. 514-518
- DNA damage; DNA-directed DNA polymerase; Trypanosoma cruzi; chromatin; epimastigotes; frequency distribution; parasites; transcription (genetics)
- ... Here, we investigated the features of replication in Trypanosoma cruzi epimastigotes based on fork speed progression, which is influenced by distinct features such as DNA polymerase rate, susceptibility to DNA damage and repair, secondary structures, transcription and chromatin state. Although T. cruzi exhibits a mean fork speed (2.05 ± 0.10 kb/min) very similar to other trypanosomatids, we found ...
- de Araujo, Christiane B., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2017 v.151 pp. 74-82
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; adenosinetriphosphatase; amino acids; antigens; chymotrypsin; human cell lines; humans; immunoglobulin G; interferon-gamma; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; mice; mitochondria; neuropeptides; proteasome endopeptidase complex; proteolysis; serum albumin; trypsin
- ... Hundreds of intracellular peptides that are neither antigens nor neuropeptides are present in mammalian cells and tissues. These peptides correspond to fragments of cytosolic, nuclear or mitochondrial proteins. Proteasome inhibition affects the levels of the intracellular peptides in human cell lines. Here, the effect of immuneproteasome expression on the intracellular peptide profile was evaluate ...