Jump to Main Content
- de Melo, João Paulo Ramos, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Experimental & applied acarology 2018 v.75 no.4 pp. 491-502
- Lippia; Neoseiulus californicus; Tetranychus urticae; acaricidal properties; acaricides; acarology; beta-caryophyllene; beta-pinene; carvacrol; cineole; essential oils; eugenol; fumigants; gas chromatography; greenhouse production; leaves; limonene; mass spectrometry; mites; natural enemies; oils; p-cymene; residual effects; terpinolene; thymol; toxicity
- ... The essential oil from the leaves of Lippia gracilis was investigated for fumigant and residual activity against Tetranychus urticae (Acari: Tetranychidae) and Neoseiulus californicus (Acari: Phytoseiidae). The results were compared to eugenol, Ortus® and Azamax®, as positive controls. Gas chromatography (GC) and GC/mass spectrometry analysis enabled the identification of 28 compounds, accounting ...
- de Melo, João Paulo Ramos, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Canadian journal of plant science 2018 v.98 no.6 pp. 1342-1348
- Aristolochia; Tetranychus urticae; acaricidal properties; acetates; cost benefit analysis; crop damage; crops; essential oils; eugenol; fecundity; females; fumigants; fumigation; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; laboratory experimentation; limonene; linalool; mechanism of action; mites; oils; p-cymene; pests; toxicity; Brazil
- ... Tetranychus urticae Koch is a polyphagous pest that is widely distributed throughout the world and causes considerable damage to crops in northeastern Brazil. The effects of the essential oil from Aristolochia trilobata L., selected constituents, and an artificial mixture (sulcatyl acetate, limonene, linalool, and p-cymene) on T. urticae in terms of fumigant action, residual contact, and fecundity ...