Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yanez?
- de Ybáñez, R. Ruiz, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Veterinary parasitology 2018 v.263 pp. 54-58
- Eimeria crandallis; coccidiosis; farm size; farms; feces; flocks; herds; mixed infection; morphometry; oocysts; risk factors; semiarid zones; sheep; sheep diseases; sheep industry; Spain
- ... Eimeria infections are common in sheep industry worldwide nonetheless very little is known on infection dynamics and associated risk factors influencing the outcome of clinical ovine coccidiosis. The aim of the present work was to analyse intrinsic (e. g. host age) and extrinsic (flock size, farm size and animal density) risk factors influencing dynamics of Eimeria spp. infections in sheep farms o ...
- de Ybáñez, R. Ruiz, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biological invasions 2013 v.15 no.1 pp. 143-155
- adverse effects; biodiversity; cats; chicks; confidence interval; invasive species; islands; mice; nests; predation; predators; rats; seabirds
- ... The most common invasive mammals—mice, rats, and cats—have been introduced to islands around the world, where they continue to negatively affect native biodiversity. The eradication of those invasive mammals has had positive effects on many species of seabirds. However, the removal of one invasive mammal species may result in abundance changes of other species due to trophic and competitive intera ...