Jump to Main Content
- de las Mercedes Gómez y Gomez, Yolanda, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2019 v.9 no.1 pp. 24
- Pleurotus djamor; hybrids; microsatellite repeats; phenotype; protoplasts
- ... Production of hybrid strains is accomplished by mating monosporic isolates or neohaplonts, obtained either by chemical dedikaryotization or by production of protoplast. However, differences in growth rate among recovered neohaplonts have been reported. The presence of phenotypic and genetic changes among the neohaplonts recovered either by chemical dedikaryotization or by production of protoplast, ...
- de las Mercedes Gómez-y-Gómez, Yolanda, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.22 pp. 21430-21439
- Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Pectobacterium carotovorum; Solanum tuberosum; X-ray diffraction; active ingredients; adverse effects; antibacterial properties; chemical control; drugs; electrostatic interactions; farmers; ion exchange; models; nalidixic acid; nanocarriers; pesticides; plant protection; postharvest losses; potatoes; scanning electron microscopy; sodium; soil
- ... Pectobacterium carotovorum (Pc) is a phytopathogenic strain that causes soft rot disease in potato (Solanum tuberosum L.), resulting in postharvest losses. Chemical control is effective for managing this disease, but overdoses cause adverse effects. Because farmers insist on using chemical agents for crop protection, it is necessary to develop more effective pesticides in which the active compound ...