Jump to Main Content
- do Vale, Aline Amália, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Revista brasileira de botânica 2016 v.39 no.1 pp. 387-392
- Habenaria; alleles; genetic analysis; genetic markers; heterozygosity; loci
- ... We report here the first set of microsatellite markers developed for species of Habenaria. A set of microsatellite markers for Habenaria nuda Lindl. and H. repens Nutt. were isolated, characterized, and tested for cross-amplification between these congeneric species. These species constitute two of the many existing complexes of the genus Habenaria. A total of nine markers were isolated from both ...
- do Vale, Aline Amália, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2014 v.59 pp. 14-19
- DNA; Lippia alba; chemotypes; essential oils; genetic traits; geranial; greenhouses; leaves; linalool; neral; secondary metabolites; steam distillation; Brazil
- ... The possible association between the variations in the production of secondary metabolites and genetic traits within medicinal species is important to understand the basic aspects of such difference and to open new possibilities of their use and manipulation. We have obtained and cloned 37 accessions of Lippia alba from various regions in Brazil and analyzed their hydrodistillates. The samples wer ...