Jump to Main Content
- dos Santos Martins, Daniele, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Veterinary research communications 2019 v.43 no.1 pp. 7-16
- adults; domestic animals; embryonic stem cells; endangered species; germ cells; humans; immunomodulation; induced pluripotent stem cells; medicine; mice; therapeutics; transcription factors; transgenic animals; veterinary medicine
- ... Stem cells are undifferentiated and self-renewable cells that present new possibilities for both regenerative medicine and the understanding of early mammalian development. Adult multipotent stem cells are already widely used worldwide in human and veterinary medicine, and their therapeutic signalling, particularly with respect to immunomodulation, and their trophic properties have been intensivel ...
- dos Santos Martins, Daniele, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2014 v.149 no.3-4 pp. 316-324
- Sertoli cells; immunochemistry; light microscopy; males; meiosis; mitosis; photoperiod; quantitative analysis; rodents; seasonal variation; seminiferous tubules; spermatids; spermatogenesis; spermatozoa; spring; summer
- ... This study complements the previous investigations of the reproductive biology of male viscachas, a rodent of a seasonal Hystricognathi that exhibits photoperiod-induced morphological variations in the reproductive system. In the present study, a quantitative analysis of spermatogenesis was performed during the summer and the spring. Spermatogonial cells were analyzed to determine by immunolabelli ...