Jump to Main Content
« Previous |
1 - 20 of 309
- ORSHER, ROBERT J.
- Veterinary surgery 1986 v.15 no.3 pp. 253-258
- hernia, etc ; anus; diaphragm; dogs; postoperative complications; surgeons; surgery; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The results of treatment of 31 dogs with perineal hernia by internal obturator muscle transposition were evaluated by comparing the clinical signs reported by the owner before surgery with those reported 11 or more months following surgery. The severity and frequency of pre‐ and postoperative clinical signs were categorized numerically, and composite scores were obtained for each dog. In addition, ...
- Walter, M.; Brenner, U.; Holzmüller, W.; Müller, J. M.
- Laboratory animals 1987 v.21 no.3 pp. 195-200
- hernia, etc ; rats; collagen; Show all 3 Subjects
- ... A new preparation process was studied which should allow the implantation of collagen type I in its native structure in reconstructive surgery, in this special case for closure of incisional hernias. As experimental animals we used 30 female Lewis rats. A defect of the anterior abdominal wall measuring 3 cm × 4 cm was closed with our collagen substitute. Biopsies taken after 4, 6 and 8 weeks were ...