Jump to Main Content
« Previous |
1 - 20 of 1,422
- ORSHER, ROBERT J.
- Veterinary surgery 1986 v.15 no.3 pp. 253-258
- postoperative complications, etc ; anus; diaphragm; dogs; hernia; surgeons; surgery; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The results of treatment of 31 dogs with perineal hernia by internal obturator muscle transposition were evaluated by comparing the clinical signs reported by the owner before surgery with those reported 11 or more months following surgery. The severity and frequency of pre‐ and postoperative clinical signs were categorized numerically, and composite scores were obtained for each dog. In addition, ...
- DODMAN, NICHOLAS H.; KOBLIK, PHILIP D.; COURT, MICHAEL H.
- Veterinary surgery 1986 v.15 no.3 pp. 275-278
- postoperative complications, etc ; adverse effects; anesthesia; disease control; horses; radiography; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... As part of a study of possible causes of postoperative pulmonary complications of general anesthesia in the horse, lateral cervical radiographs were taken after endotracheal intubation in nine randomly selected horses. The epiglottis was found to be retroverted in three. Subsequently, the effects of epiglottic retroversion during anesthesia on postoperative laryngeal function were investigated exp ...