Jump to Main Content
- van Damme, Cindy J.G., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of sea research 2019 v.144 pp. 112-121
- Gymnodinium; Tintinnida; biomass; ecosystems; environmental indicators; fish larvae; marine fish; monitoring; spring; summer; surveys; trophic relationships; winter; zooplankton; North Sea
- ... Protozooplankton (PZP) (here size range: 12–200 μm) are rarely sampled over a broad scale, especially in ecosystem monitoring programs, despite their trophodynamic importance as grazers in the microbial loop and as prey for larger zooplankton and early life stages of fish. In this study we sampled PZP from Dutch, French, German and Norwegian research vessels taking part in the annual ICES coordina ...
- van Damme, Cindy J.G., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fisheries research 2012 v.117-118 pp. 6-11
- acoustics; adults; aquaculture; biomass; ecosystems; egg production; embryogenesis; fish; fisheries; habitats; hydrology; ichthyoplankton; mammals; managers; marine environment; marine science; monitoring; reproductive traits; researchers; seabirds; spawning; surveys; temporal variation; time series analysis; value added
- ... The special theme volume of Fisheries Research is intended to synthesise the current understanding of the methods and applicability of egg production methods (EPM). It originates from a workshop in Athens which also focused on the future challenges to both the science and logistics of carrying out and using egg production methods. This synthesis addresses three interlinked challenges for those usi ...