Jump to Main Content
- van Dyck, Eric, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Trends in biotechnology 2019 v.37 no.1 pp. 38-55
- RNA interference; gene editing; gene expression; genes
- ... High-throughput genetic screens interfering with gene expression are invaluable tools to identify gene function and phenotype-to-genotype interactions. Implementing such screens in the laboratory is challenging, and the choice between currently available technologies based on RNAi and CRISPR/Cas9 (CRISPR-associated protein 9) is not trivial. Identifying reliable candidate hits requires a streamlin ...
- Van Dyck, Eric, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2007 v.35 no.19 pp. 6571-6587
- RNA; chickens; cisplatin; complementary DNA; fluorescence microscopy; genes; heat shock response; heat stress; humans; protein isoforms; proteins; translation (genetics)
- ... The RDM1 gene encodes a RNA recognition motif (RRM)-containing protein involved in the cellular response to the anti-cancer drug cisplatin in vertebrates. We previously reported a cDNA encoding the full-length human RDM1 protein. Here, we describe the identification of 11 human cDNAs encoding RDM1 protein isoforms. This repertoire is generated by alternative pre-mRNA splicing and differential usag ...
- PubMed Central: