Jump to Main Content
- Stoneberg Holt, Sierra Dawn; Horová, Lucie; Bureš, Petr
- Journal of plant research 2004 v.117 no.5 pp. 393-407
- Poa, etc ; flora; intergenic DNA; introns; plastid DNA; plastid genome; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... genus Poa L. was studied. New sequences for 23 taxa (P. alpina, P. badensis, P. ...
... margilicola, P. media, P. nemoralis, P. palustris, P. pannonica, P. pirinica, P. riphaea, ...
... 13 sections listed for Poa in Flora Europaea, were investigated. Collections were ...
- Polizzi, G.; Vitale, A.; Castello, I.
- Plant disease 2006 v.90 no.2 pp. 246
- Poa pannonica, etc ; fungal diseases of plants; blight; Corticium rolfsii; plant pathogenic fungi; pathogen identification; Festuca arundinacea; turf grasses; host plants; new geographic records; new host records; Sicily; Show all 12 Subjects